In compliance with the law 34/2002 of 11 July, services of the information society and electronic commerce, we inform you of the holder of www.lamasiamusiclab.com:
Datos del responsable del tratamiento:
Josep Vilagut Martinez
C/Provenza 103 ático 3ª
Exclusion of liability and warranties
1. the House Music Lab owner of this website does not guarantee correct display, download, access or use of the elements and information content on the website www.lamasiamusiclab.com, which may be prevented, hindered or interrupted by factors or circumstances beyond its control.
2. the House Music Lab is not responsible for the information and other contents integrated in spaces or third party websites accessible from the website of La Masia Music Lab. through links, hyperlinks or links, nor for the information and other contents integrated in spaces or third party web sites that are accessed through links, hyperlinks, or links to the web site www.lamasiamusiclab.com, or for the information and contents of any website to third parties which is present under the appearance or distinctive signs of La Masia Music Lab, unless express of the latter.
3. the House Music Lab. assumes no responsibility with regard to the information, contents of all types and products offered through the website www.lamasiamusiclab.com, and in particular for damages of any kind related to the foregoing may result from: (i) absence or deficiencies in the information provided to users or in its truthfulness, accuracy and sufficiency; (ii) breach of the obligations which are incumbent upon the providers of the information society; (iii) infringement of the rights of consumers and users; (iv) infringement of intellectual and industrial property rights; carrying out acts of unfair competition or illicit advertising; and (v) in general breach of any laws, customs or codes of conduct that may apply.
4. the House Music Lab assumes no liability whatsoever for damages, damages, losses, claims or expenses produced by: (i) interference, interruptions, faults, omissions, telephone breakdowns, delays, blockages or disconnections in the operation of the electronic system, caused by deficiencies, overloads or errors in lines and telecommunication networks, or for any other cause beyond the control of La Masia Music Lab; (ii) illegitimate intromissions through the use of malicious programs of any kind and through any means of communication, such as computer viruses or any others; (iii) use inadequate or the web site www.lamasiamusiclab.com; (v) errors in security or navigation caused by a malfunction of the browser or by the use of non-updated versions of the same.
Applicable legislation and jurisdiction
Established relationships between La Masia Music Lab. and the user shall be governed by the provisions in the current regulations about the applicable law and competent jurisdiction. However, for cases where legislation provides for the possibility to parties subject to a jurisdiction, and insofar as the conditions of the corresponding offer does not indicate otherwise, La Masia Music Lab and the user, with renouncement expresses to any other jurisdiction that could correspond to them, are subject to the courts and tribunals of the city of Barcelona, province of Barcelona, Spain.
Intellectual and industrial property
All the contents, elements and information that the user can access through the “website” they are subject to intellectual and Industrial property rights, patents trademarks, copyright ownership of La Masia Music Lab. or of third parties who are holders of the same and that they have been duly licensed to La Masia Music Lab. This access, not allow users the alteration, modification, Decompilation, exploitation, publication, distribution or public communication or any other right that corresponds to the holder thereof, without the prior permission of La Masia Music Lab.
The fact of allowing users access to the “website” in any case and in mode one implies a renunciation, transmission, license or total or partial assignment of the intellectual property or Industrial rights belonging to La Masia Music Lab.
www.lamasiamusiclab.com is a domain registered by La Masía Music Lab. – Corporate name and trademark “The House Music Lab” – which may not be used in connection with other content, products or services that are not owned by La Masía Music Lab or for which La Masía Music Lab is authorized to include in the “website”, or in any way that may cause confusion among Users. Therefore, La Masía Music Lab reserves the right to prevent the use of similar names that may mislead the User.
A. Anonymous browsing through web pages
The Masia Music Lab, titular society of the web site www.lamasiamusiclab.com only obtains and stores the following information about visitors to our website:
1. the domain name of the provider (PSI) and/or IP address that gives them access to the network. In this way we can create statistics on the countries and servers that most frequently visit our website.
2. the date and time of access to our website. This allows us to find out the hours of more affluence, and make precise adjustments to avoid saturation problems during our peak.
3. The internet address from which the link to our website departed. Thanks to this data, we can know the effectiveness of the different banners and links that point to our server, in order to enhance those that offer the best results.
4. The number of daily visitors to each section. This allows us to know the most successful areas and increase and improve their content, so that users get a more satisfactory result.
The information obtained is completely anonymous, and in no case can be associated with a specific and identified user.
B. Browsing with cookies
1. The date and time of the last time the user visited our website.
2. The design of content that the user chose on his first visit to our website.
3. Security elements involved in controlling access to restricted areas.
The user has the option to prevent the generation of cookies, by selecting the corresponding option in their browser program. However, the company warns them that disabling them can prevent the page from functioning ly.
C. implementation of the organic law on protection of data of a Personal nature
The Masia Music Lab, a Spanish company with registered office in Madrid (Madrid, Spain), is the owner of the web site www.lamasiamusiclab.com.
In accordance with current regulations on data protection as well as information society services and electronic commerce, the user accepts that the personal data provided at the time of booking or registration, are incorporated into files owned by this company, in order to facilitate the provision of the requested services , for the correct identification of users requesting personalized services in www.lamasiamusiclab.com, for the conduct of statistical studies of users registered in www.lamasiamusiclab.com that allow to design improvements in the services provided, for the management of basic administration tasks, as well as to keep you informed, either by email or by any other means, of news, products and services related to La Masia Music Lab or with third-party collaborating companies. In the case of commercial communications via email or equivalent means, the user gives his express consent for the sending of advertising through said means.
In addition, the user consents to La Masia Music Lab transferring your data to other companies of the "group La Masia Music Lab" purposes only improve the delivery of the agreed services, respecting, in any case, the Spanish legislation above protection of data of a personal nature.
The Masia Music Lab undertakes to comply with its obligation of secrecy of personal data and its duty to treat it confidentially, and assumes, for this purpose, the technical, organizational and security measures necessary to prevent its alteration, loss, treatment or unauthorized access, in accordance with the provisions of the Organic Law on the Protection of Personal Data , and other applicable legislation.
Any registered user can at any time exercise the right to access, rectify and, where appropriate, cancel their personal data provided, by written request addressed to La Masía Music Lab in Madrid (Madrid, Spain), or by writing an email to firstname.lastname@example.org in the matter the words "modification/cancellation of personal data".
What are cookies?
These are files that are downloaded to your computer when you access websites such as online stores and pages that have a user area or registration. Cookies allow a website, among other things, to store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of a user or their equipment and, depending on the information they contain and the way in which they use their equipment, they can be used to recognize the user. These cookies are only associated with an anonymous user and his/her computer, and do not provide references to identify or obtain personal data from the user.
Are types of cookies using this website?
Analysis cookies: Are those that allow us to quantify the number of users and thus perform the measurement and statistical analysis of the use of our website users. This analyzes your navigation on our website in order to know the areas of wholesale and retail interest, and consequently improve the offer of products or services that we offer.
Tracking cookies: They are the ones that keep a user registered on our website identified between sessions, facilitating their navigation without having to re-identify in the event that you close your browser. They also indicate whether the user is authorized to make use of certain services, such as contests. You can delete this cookie by logging out from your user area.
Disabling cookies in your browser
You can allow, block or delete cookies installed on your computer by configuring the browser options installed on your computer. Please note that by blocking or deleting cookies you will not be able to make use of some services on our website.
Access to the cookie settings of the main browsers is done through the following menus (may vary depending on the version or language of your browser):
Internet Explorer: Tools –> Internet options –> Privacy –> Configuration
Firefox: Tools –> Options –> Privacy –> History –> Custom settings
Chrome: Configuration –> Show advanced options –> Privacy –> Content settings
Safari: Preferences –> Security
For other browsers, or for more information, refer to your browser's Help options or check with your browser developer's support service.